WISH LIST: What our campaign needs (updated February 1. 2019)
• Reviews and likes on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/thyroidpatients.ca/ , 2-way discussion in our public FB Group where you can also add posts, and your engagement in post likes/responses, post shares, and comments.
• Real Canadian thyroid patient stories of struggles with the health care system, (no real doctors’ names please), and patients who are interested in talking to the media about thyroid patients’ issues.
• Thyroid patients with communication savvy and time to help moderate our public Facebook page & group or co-manage our Twitter feed, or write various types of blog posts for our Thyroidpatients(dot)ca website or create original visual memes & infographics.
• People with expertise in setting up a non-profit organization registered with the Canadian government — specifically, legal help with getting our bylaws right to avoid problems down the road.
• People with legal, political, and pharmaceutical industry knowledge who can help advise our group about how we can give thyroid patients’ voices more real power and respect in therapy.
• Health professionals who are courageous enough to openly stand with us, write signed letters of support for our campaign that we can post on our website, or who can write guest blog posts, and who can advocate among their peers & within their medical professional associations.
• Thyroid researchers who are willing to take on some of our unique therapy challenges in their future studies — we need more studies of Free T3 levels in health and disease both within thyroid therapy and beyond.
• In general, we need people with creative ideas and/or strategic thinking and all sorts of personal assets needed by our campaign… we might need your assets!
To offer or discuss — Message us via FB to offer support, or Email: email@example.com